Gutters are essential to keeping your home protected from water damage. Gutters that aren’t functioning can cause water to pool against your foundation, causing rotting and other waterproofing issues. Our team at Advantage Home Exteriors installs gutter systems across Harford County and the Greater Baltimore area. We field many questions from homeowners about gutters and have put together a list of the most common questions we get asked for you.
There are several reasons you should consider replacing your gutters.
- Clogged or leaky gutters are one of the leading causes of basement leaks, mold, and wood rot on a home. Standing water in your gutter system can also be a place for mosquitoes to breed.
- Old and worn-out gutters are visually unappealing and can reduce your property value.
- Your gutters may have become damaged or detached from your home in a manner that cannot be repaired.
- Your old sectional gutters may have pulled apart or have leaks.
- You want to change the color of your gutters to suit your home better.
- The drainage of your gutter system may not be sufficient. Change to a larger gutter can help remove water from your roof and protect your home from water damage.
Seamless gutters have fewer seams and joints and are often produced on-site to fit your home’s measurements. Because they are made of one piece, they better withstand strong winds and heavy loads. They reduce the risk of leaks and last longer than traditional sectional gutter systems.
Our team recommends hiring a professional gutter contractor to install gutters on your home. Installing gutters yourself can be dangerous and, if installed incorrectly, can cause water damage around your home. Our team has years of experience installing gutters systems for homes in Harford County and the Greater Baltimore area.
Contact Our Team for Gutter Installation in Harford County and the Greater Baltimore Area
If you are looking for a team of professional gutter contractors to install gutters on your home, contact our team at Advantage Home Exteriors. We offer professional gutter installation services for homeowners across Harford County and the Greater Baltimore area. You can schedule an estimate by calling (410) 612-0511 or have our gutter experts contact you by filling out our online contact form.